terça-feira, 20 de março de 2012

Customization x Collaboration in Distance Education




This podcast (which already has a logo), produced in Portuguese by Artesanato Educacional, covers creative and innovative topics on Education Technology and Distance Education.

This episode discusses how (and if) it is possible to combine customization with collaboration in Distance Education, that is to say, individualized studies and interaction with peers and teachers.





I used Audacity to record and edit this episode. Dropbox was used to store the mp3 exported file online. Then the link was posted on this blog.

I usually produce my assignments in English, but reading the instructions and rubric, I understood  a Portuguese audio would work, both because it is much more useful for me (this is actually the second episode of the series I started, inspired at the beginning of this course, for Artesanato Educacional, a company that delivers online courses on Distance Education and Education Technology) and because it can be evaluated in terms of audio, narration, music, the explanation on the blog, the general idea for the podcast and this episode etc.

If needed, however, I will produce something in English.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário